Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bubble is back to Normal?

Kor kor reach home around 1030.. again i guess he rush back :) this time round i got the strength to bark as usual if there is anyone standing around.. a few time i scare the hell out of those people who put flyer on the door :P

^u^ my poo poo back to normal, and this time alot of tiny small fly cover around it.... eeeee
Kor say if tomoro if i am okie le then can start to mix my new kibbles with the old one for my daily meal ^u^

Kor kor so ben... put then bene bac in the fridge... now ... dun know if those living bacteria still alive ma.. or all become ice le...
Lucky buddy ma, read it and tell kor kor...

Today i eat alot ^u^ and tomoro i will poo alot too hee

Keke my med times :)

Here is me eating the med.... :(









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



JJ and Bubble Journey

Little About Mi

My Name is = Bubble Lin

Family Member
Kor Kor: Jerry Lin
Jie Jie: Janice Lin

Photo Album

Mi and my World

My Club (Facebook)

Singapore Pomeranian Club

Favour Food

- -

What Next??

1st Dec Monthly Inceptor pill

Friendly Huts

Bibi & Cola
Blanket
Channel
Coby
Faith
Milo




Previous Post

¬ First post ^u^
¬ Testing
¬ Posting

Archives

¬ February 2009
¬ March 2009
¬ July 2009
¬ August 2009
¬ September 2009
¬ October 2009
¬ November 2009