Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Of Chicken Wings and Poodles from pets magazine

This article is to refresh kor kor memories ^u^

I'm beginning to love human food. It's much tastier than the usual stuff i find in my bowl every morning.
Why don't you give me that more often? I only get to eat what you eat during evenings when you're feeling
particularly generous and give me a chicken wing or some pieces of pork.
All i need to do is bark a couple of times and presto!

You don't know how painful it is when i smell what you're making in the kitchen.
So many different aromas, it has to be good! My food is usually dry and a bit bland.
But once again, if you put in a little bit of human food in it, it makes all the difference!

You giving me some of your food also makes up for not taking me for my usual walk.
It's been weeks since i stepped foot outside of the house. But that's okay,
i getting comfortable just lounging around the house. May i also say that the new bed you bought me is really heaven!
It's so fluffy that i could just sit and sleep there all day. But I have noticed that i'm getting a bit more winded when i try to go up the stairs. I used to be able to get up to the second floor with no problem.
But now half way up, i just want to call it quits already. But come to think about it,
Who really cares for exploring the house? I've already seen everything up there anyway.
And besides, my food bowl is downstairs so i don't see the need to go up there.

I wonder how that poodle i was talking to you about before is doing.
We haven't been to the park in ages so maybe she's changed. Slimmer I guess? I cant's say the same for myself through.
I think i may have grown a little rounder since our last encounter. But hey, humans say that love is blind.
I hope it goes for us dogs as well. What are you looking at? You' re not that fit anymore either with that tummy of yours.

Are we going to the park now?
Wait a minute let me warm up. My body isn't what it used to be.
It must be all those chicken wings you gave me last nights.
I need to stay away from them but they're so good!

^u^ hmm so are we going for a walk tomoro morning Kor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



JJ and Bubble Journey

Little About Mi

My Name is = Bubble Lin

Family Member
Kor Kor: Jerry Lin
Jie Jie: Janice Lin

Photo Album

Mi and my World

My Club (Facebook)

Singapore Pomeranian Club

Favour Food

- -

What Next??

1st Dec Monthly Inceptor pill

Friendly Huts

Bibi & Cola
Blanket
Channel
Coby
Faith
Milo




Previous Post

¬ ChiWawa bubble
¬ Another day of food.. chicken meat with apple and ...
¬ Cooking dinner
¬ Ls again.. and this time serious
¬ QQ Birthday at K9
¬ Jab Day
¬ Another Birthday Celebration with Dong Dong ^u^
¬ Cute Cute Mi
¬ Football at 330am!!!
¬ Bubble Dragging Big Bear ^u^

Archives

¬ February 2009
¬ March 2009
¬ July 2009
¬ August 2009
¬ September 2009
¬ October 2009
¬ November 2009